Saturday 30/04/2011 @15:30 (GMT+2)
- No alcohol allowed on premises near and in the RheinEnergie Stadium
- The fans of the Werkself will be escorted by police from Cologne central train station to the entry gates of the visitors stands
- Glass bottles have been prohibited during match day in trains circulating around Cologne and Leverkusen
- The police will use special trained dogs to screen for pyrotechnic substances amongst fans
- Coach Jupp Heynckes has pledged that fans of both teams should take it easy tomorrow. Emotions are okay but violence not.
- 5.000 Bayer 04 Fans will support their team in the forbidden city. Cologne Fans will sing: “You will never win the German League”, and will receive these replies: “We have never been relegated/We are the Nr.1 at the Rhein”.
Yeah it’s Derby time! Cologne will want to avoid slipping further down near relegation positions and Leverkusen is determined to make the Champions League classification perfect and maybe look at a higher objective if Dortmund permits it.
Ballack will be very much in focus: not long ago he celebrated a victory against Schalke with “Scheiss FC Cologne” paroles. And most of you also probably remember Podolski’s slap in the face with the Nationalmannschaft. Fans of the Werkself have made available online a Ballack Mask to wear for the game. Enough for the newspaper Express to headline today: “5.000 Ballack’s will travel to Cologne”.
Frank Schäfer, coach of 1.FC Cologne, resigned this week. His decision came after unsolvable disagreements with sports director Volker Finke, who will now coach the team till the end of the season.
Rolfes after a series of poor games could actually not make the starting line-up despite being captain. Derdiyok will rotate back into the team.
Line-up Cologne (from Kicker):
Rensing – Andrezinho,Geromel,Mohamad,Eichner – Lanig,Petit – Chihi,Jajalo,Podolski – Novakovic
Video uploaded by third party with no link to Mundilev.tk. We assume no responsibility for it!